YOU GUYS!!!!!! EEP!! We get to bring Nym’s world to life with a
Siren’s Song Fan Art & Cosplay Contest!
Here’s the fancy info:
Submit an original piece of fan art representing Nym, your favorite Storm Siren Trilogy characters, recreating the covers in a creative way, scenes from the book, and/or the world of Storm Siren. And feel free to get creative! Submissions will be accepted in the form of cosplay, photography, drawn, painted, digital, or in any other two-dimensional format. All entries will be showcased online, and compiled into a slideshow that will be released on my YouTube channel, as well as JKS Communications’ YouTube channel after the contest ends AHHHHH!!!!!
It’ll go from April 1–27. On April 28, I’ll select 5 finalists and showcase their work on my Facebook page–the rest is up to you guys! Vote for the Grand Prize Winner on Facebook from April 28–May 1. Winners will be notified via Facebook (or email, if you submit via email) and announced by May 2.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a 5-minute phone call with me, as well as a special gift package including autographed copies of all three books, a map of Faelen, and cool Storm Siren swag including a custom mug, candy, buttons, bookmarks, and pens.
- Four finalists will each receive an autographed copy of Siren’s Song and a custom mug.
How to Enter:
- Entries will be accepted through the following formats:
- —Post a photo or scan of your original piece of art on your personal Facebook page with #SirenSongArt, and (very important!) tag my author page in your post (so I can see it)! https://www.facebook.com/marychristineweber/
- —OR – if you are unable to post your art to Facebook, send a photo of your art to SirensSongFanArt@jkscommunications.com
No purchase necessary. Must enter by 11:59 pm EST on April 27. Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside as of the time of entry. Visit MaryWeber.com for complete details and Official Rules. Void where prohibited. The contest is sponsored by JKS Communications.
Fancier Rules (in case you need them):
- Upon submission, Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Contest. All Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm EST on April 27 to be eligible to participate in the Contest. Any attempt by any Entrant to enter by using multiple/different identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified, at the sole and absolute discretion of the contest’s author.
- Entrants agree to and understand that any Entry submitted by Entrant will be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the Internet. Whether or not the Entry is published on the Internet, Sponsor makes no representation or warranty regarding the confidentiality of any Entry.
- Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you, and made for this contest: Original artwork only, please!
- Your entry can’t include any logos, advertisements, product names, or product placements.
- We recommend the following format for submission: Post or send a .jpg or .png file; suggested maximum file size is 5MB, and suggested minimum dimensions are 600x600px
- Once winners are notified, they will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected. :(
***By submitting your work, you grant Mary Weber, Thomas Nelson, and JKS Communications the right to use and to authorize the use of the artwork referred to above (which shall include any prints, transparencies or electronic images thereof which may be or have been supplied by you to Mary Weber, Thomas Nelson, and JKS Communications for the purposes of reproduction) for all purposes by all means and in all media throughout the world.
***You also confirm that you are entitled or authorized to grant to Mary Weber, Thomas Nelson, and JKS Communications the rights set out above and that the rights thus granted do not violate the copyright or other related rights of any third parties to the best of your knowledge.
So EXCITED to see what y’all come up with!!!! Let’s do this nerdy thing.